Returns & Refund Policy
- If any product you purchase online from Purr. Meow. Woof. is found to be defective aka damaged we will happily repair or replace the product, or offer you a refund or credit at our discretion.
- We do not offer a return option for any goods sold. And all sales are final as per NZ consumer law.
- We ensure all pet tags are up the highest standard before sending but sometimes mistakes are made. If this happens let us know by emailing with a photo of the issue and we will be only happy to resolve.
- If you change your mind after making a purchase there will be a fee of up to 10% fee of the total purchase price depending on your payment method deducted for any order that is processed and the later cancelled before shipping. This charge is due to merchant/BNPL and processing fees we are charged by our merchant providers plus other costs involved when a sale is processed, these fees and charges are not refundable to us when an order is cancelled.
- We advise thoroughly checking you are happy with a product before purchasing. We do our best to ensure photos and descriptions including sizing are clearly listed on all items. If in doubt you can use the chat button on the bottom right of your screen or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any questions.
- Swapping of a product for another is allowed provided the item is unused Ex: you order a kitten collar and actually require a normal cat size. In this case please make contact to arrange a swap, you will be responsible for the return courier costs to and from us.
- MAXX Medical Pet Clothing - We allow a one time swap for a different size provided the returned unit is unused and resellable, this includes checking the suit for any hair and ensuring the suit has no smell, you must contact us within 3 working days of receiving the order to organise this.
Any questions please email us email@example.com, reply to any email we've sent or use the contact us form below.